How to Draw a Dog: Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned artist, drawing a dog can be a lot of fun. In fact, if you want to learn how to draw a dog, it’s important to remember that there are a few basic steps you must follow.
- start by creating an outline for the dog’s head.
- Then, draw the dog’s backside on the left side of the body.
- This will allow you to create a more realistic silhouette.
- Draw the dog’s face.
- This step includes drawing the dog’s eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
- Hence, it is important to keep in mind that the dog’s hair will be longer on its ears and shorter on its head.
Using curved lines,
- Draw the dog’s body outline.
- Although, two ovals at the bottom of the lower circle will make up the front paws.
- Then, a small oval at the top of the front leg will form the dog’s leg bone.
Next, How to Draw a Dog
- Draw two circles to form the dog’s eyes.
- These two circles should be slightly above and slightly overlapping the oval.
- Later, the dog’s stomach will develop.
- The dog’s fur will also need to be drawn.
- Although, smaller, varying-hair-direction strokes ought to be used for this.
Finally, How to Draw a Dog
- Draw a little furry nub for the dog’s tail.
- Depending on the breed, the dog’s tail may be straight or curved.
- Moreover, adding shadows and shading will add to the look of your dog’s body.
- In addition to the dog’s fur, you can also add accessories.
- For example, a dog collar might have dangling jewelry on the bottom.
|How Long to Cook a Turkey?|
|How Much Water Should You Drink a Day?|
|How Many Calories in a Banana – Small, Medium and Large Banana|